TurboScanner 2013 – Make Perfect PDF Documents from Your iPhone
Kazan, Russian Federation – Farcom Interactive, iOS Development Studio, is happy to announce our new app: TurboScanner 2013 v.1.0. TurboScanner is the most advanced application that converts images into PDF documents.
The main feature is the ability to add pages into existing PDF document. TurboScanner is using GPU acceleration for image processing, so processing will take less than a second! In modern devices, you won’t even notice loading, because all will be processed on the fly. With TurboScanner your PDFs will look like a fresh newspaper.
TurboScanner is definitely the best app we have ever created. We have worked a lot on design and simpleness and hope you enjoy it. We believe that you will love this app and recommend it to your friends and colleagues.
* GPU accelerated image processing
* The ability to add a new page into any PDF document
* The ability to adjust the contrast and brightness
* Crop image with zooming feature for more accurate cropping
* Powerful PDF viewer can replace any other reader you are using
* The ability to rename the document before sending it
* The ability to save the edited image to photos album
* Switch between grayscale and colour image
English, Bokmal, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
TurboScanner 2013 v.1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Business category.
Farcom Interactive is a developer of mobile and Flash games and apps founded in 2010. Our first game named Little Rockets has been downloaded nearly 650K times. It has even been #1 Top Free aps in the Russian App Store. Copyright (C) 2013 Farcom Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases