Mocha – New iPhone app makes it easier for friends to get together
Dallas, Texas – MochaWorks today is thrilled to announce the release and immediate availability of Mocha 1.0.1 for the iPhone. Mocha is an iPhone app that answers the question we all ask our friends: “Hey, when are you free?” Inspired by busy medical students who had the same problem, Mocha is the simple-to-use app that lets you tap the days you’re free and share it with your friends. The app then does the work of figuring out who is free the days you are, and it tells you in an easy to read list.
Rather than use shared calendars that require you to input your schedule (again), Mocha makes it simple and fun. If you’re free at all during the day, just tap on it to turn it green. In the Available Friends section, you’ll see all the dates you set as free and a list of your friends that also have those days marked as free. It’s that easy!
* Calendar view where you simply tap the days you’re free or off work/school
* Invite your friends using Facebook or their email address
* Set a status to let your friends know what you’re up to (or if you’re looking to do something!)
* List of friends sorted by the dates you’re free, up to 6 months into the future
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.1 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Mocha 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. The app features two in-app purchases to remove ads, enable themes and a profile photo upload, or a combined bundle of the two.
MochaWorks was founded by a mix of medical doctors, business professionals and design experts to create apps for (and inspired by) medical professionals. Copyright (C) 2013 MochaWorks, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases