APPMODO GIVEAWAY: Pong Research iPhone 5 Case (WINNER)
APPMODO will be giving away a Pong Research iPhone 5 case to one lucky winner. Pong is the only case designed to optimize signal strength, conserve battery life and reduce radiation exposure. Make sure to leave a comment below to enter this giveaway!
Pong Research: iPhone 5 case
Pong’s cases reduce users’ exposure to radiation, and can also improve cellular and Wi-Fi signal strength, conserve battery life
- All smart phone antennas emit microwave energy, a form of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), when transmitting to cell towers. Consumers’ heads and bodies can absorb the majority of this radiation.
- Pong rigorously tests its cases in its two test labs. All products are tested for SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) and TRP (Total Radiated Power) on all frequencies on which the phone operates worldwide.
- Two independent labs, CETECOM and RF Exposure Labs, both accredited as Telecommunications Certified Bodies with the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and able to issue FCC equipment authorization approvals, verify Pong’s internal testing results.
- Pong cases reduce radiation exposure by up to 95 percent below international safety limits, and can increase signal strength by up to 46 percent, depending on the device model.
- Other cases do nothing to protect users from radiation emissions, and can actually interfere with the phone’s signal. This interference forces the device to work harder, emitting higher levels of radiation and reduces battery life.
Available at: Pong’s web site only
Price: $49.99 – $59.99
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
The contest begins January 23, 2013 at 12:00AM PST and ENDS January 31st at 11:59PM PST. WINNER will be announced on February 1st. Contest is open to U.S. Residents only.
- Simply re-tweet this particular giveaway on Twitter and/or Like it to your Facebook account (located at top of article). THEN YOU MUST…
- Post a comment below stating why you would love to win the Pong Research iPhone 5 Case .
When you post your comment please be sure to include your Twitter @username or Facebook name (whatever you used) AND provide an email address so we can verify your submission!
Special thanks to Pong Research and the Max Borges Agency for helping us with this giveaway.
February 1: The winner of the Pong Research iPhone 5 Case is – Logan
Thanks to all who participated and be sure to keep an eye out on our monthly giveaways!
Filed: Accessories • Featured • Giveaway • iPhone • Lifestyle