Directional – Send your Casual Gaming Habits in new Directions
Birmingham, United Kingdom – Codename today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Directional 1.0, its brand new timed puzzle game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Directional challenges you to adapt your gameplay every time you make a move. The objective of Directional is to clear blocks by swiping your finger in the direction that the blocks point.
There are four Directional blocks, Up, Down, Left and Right. As you clear blocks newly generated blocks slide in. If you perfect your strategy you can form bigger and more valuable blocks which create bonuses when cleared. Directional has two unique and original gameplay modes:
* Clear Directional gems by swiping left, right, up or down in order to score points. New blocks form from one direction, leaving you free to relax. There is a time limit so make sure you go as fast as you can.
* Clear Directional gems in the same way as the classic mode except new blocks form from a random corner of the screen, challenging your every move. The time limit is still in place but you may have to adjust your gameplay.
Both game modes have 30 Second, 60 Second and 120 Second versions. To play Directional, you need to be engaged, switched on and focused. It’s time to take your casual gaming habits in a new direction! Directional also features:
* Not only can you compete against yourself for your top scores you can also see how you compare against your friends by simply syncing Directional to Game Center.
* Got a score that you’re really proud of? give it a Tweet or tell your friends on Facebook.
High Resolution Graphics:
* Directional has HD Retina display graphics for clear and beautifully clean design.
* 12 fun Game Center achievements to unlock.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Directional 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The game offers a 30 second game mode. In-App purchase unlocks 60 second and 2min game modes.
Located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, Codename.Co is a privately held company established by Mike Hince. Directional was created by designer Mike Hince as a Codename.Co project with development by Bruce Mackintosh of Huddletech Ltd. Copyright (C) 2012 Codename.Co. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases