Easy Calendar for iOS Updated – A Simple Way of Organizing Your Life
Easy Calendar was updated today with new features like a continuous-scrolling three weeks landscape view, a possibility to create and edit their own calendars and to quickly change the calendar of an event. The update also has a half-year calendar to plan longer events, like holidays and vacations.
Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar focuses on simplicity and entry speed allowing users to create a new event or edit an old one with just a few taps. Easy Calendar is the perfect choice for those who are interested in a speedy, efficient and good-looking way to keep track of their events and appointments.
- A unique three weeks landscape view with continuous-scrolling effect
- A half-year calendar view to plan longer events (e.g. holidays)
- Quickly jump to a desired week (fully replaces the ‘Jump to Month’ function)
- Create and edit your own calendars (iOS5 only)
- Quickly change the calendar of an event (without the need to access ‘More’)
- A new, refreshed design
Easy Calendar 2.0 is currently available at the App Store for only $0.99.
Filed: Featured • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • Updates • Utilities