Vampire MMO Game Dark Legends Available on iOS
iOS gamers will be able to join the blood-soaked fun in the new vampire MMO Dark Legends from Spacetime Studios, the developer of Pocket Legends and Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles. The title is now available in the App Store, already has more than half a million active users.
Set in a gritty modern-day urban environment in which humans are aware of vampires’ existence, players assume the role of a recently sired vampire who must battle to survive in a world which fears and hates their kind. In the struggle, players must face gangs of well-armed humans, hordes of the undead, packs of werewolves, covens of warlocks and legions of demons.
“When our first title, Pocket Legends, launched on iOS, Apple users proved that tablets and phones could sustain thriving MMO communities,” says Cinco Barnes, Chief Vision Officer, Spacetime Studios. “Dark Legends advances iOS gaming again by incorporating new mechanics never seen in mobile MMOs.”
- Thrilling gothic, horror-filled 3D world where vampires battle for survival
- True cross platform gaming. Get the same experience on your smartphone or tablet as you do on your PC or MAC
- Deepest combat system yet for a Legends title
- A large inventory of sexy, futuristic and gothic costumes as well as brutal weapons
- Countless hours of worldwide, multiplayer, open-world gameplay
- MMO components usually reserved for PC, including: character development and progression, grouping, guilds, friends, chat, and more
Dark Legends is the third title in the highly popular Legends franchise of mobile and desktop games. The first two titles, Pocket Legends and Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles, are the world’s largest mobile MMOs with more than seven million downloads.
Dark Legends is available as a free download from the App Store.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps