Chess, Card, Die Faces, and Trigrams: iPad App for Games and Cleromancy
Des Moines, Iowa – GameGlyph, an iPad app providing quick access to glyphs representing chess pieces, playing card suits, the faces of a die, I Ching trigrams, and more, is now available from PhoneApp. Use GameGlyph to add game icons to SMS mes-sages, tweets, or emails; the app offers an easy-to-use yet fully functional text editor that lets you create and send game strategies or document your winning hands in bridge or poker. Indulge in cleromancy with eight I Ching trigrams.
From the makers of Cymbol, GameGlyph gives you easy iPad access to the tools to annotate, document, and message game information using your favorite productivity applications. With GameGlyph, you can easily copy and paste snippets or complete messages containing both text and game icons into SMS, Twitter, email, or any other text-based application, or save complex snippets for later use. You can even convert Unicode into glyphs for other games if the codes are supported in the target font.
* An integrated, full-function text editor
* Compatible with Mail, Notes, Pages, Keynote, Numbers and other iPad apps
* One-tap editing without searching code tables
* One-button “Copy All”, “Clear All”, and “Save All”
* Supports all screen orientations
* Easy addition of glyphs into the snippet text area; tap the symbol directly to enter it
* “hex-to-unicode” function converts 4-character codes directly into the corresponding glyph
* While GameGlyph is primarily a snippet editing and management resource for gamers, it is also useful for designing packaging and label copy, where a special symbol and a brief amount of text identifies a company, special care instructions or a branding mes-sage
Upcoming releases will include new backgrounds, an expanding symbol set, and im-proved communications capabilities such as Twitter integration. Extended input capa-bility, bi-directional conversions chess notation of characters and hex unicode representation are also slated for future GameGlyph releases.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 0.1 MB
Pricing and Availability
GameGlyph 1.0.0 is $2.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category, Subcategories Card, Board and Utilities. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
PhoneApp is wholly owned by FasterCheck, Inc., a services and software start-up company, creating applications geared towards mobile or on-the-go situations. PhoneApp’s commitment to excellence extends to cover those “app gaps,” provid-ing incredibly useful mobile applications that don’t yet exist but should, in order to fill a true need for users. The PhoneApp experience goes from the iPad to the desk/laptop with ever-new and innovative ways to support mobile ambitions or activities. At PhoneApp our line of App’s do provide users, ‘Value for Mobile Creativity((TM))’. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases