Go Intergalactic With New Updates to Flight Control Rocket
Fan Favorite Flight Control Rocket receives a fresh update with ten brand new motherships that have been discovered in space, an awesome Rescue mode, and four exciting new bots to help players boost their score. There’s never been a better time to become a flight commander. Relish in compelling yet intuitive touch screen controls that defined a genre. Complete with a cast of quirky robots that will help fans boost their score plus more of the retro-hip music and animations that made the original game so beloved, Flight Control Rocket promises a new galaxy of adventure, action, and addictive path-drawing gameplay.
- New Motherships- Safely guide ships to some incredible locations including the stellar ‘Valkyrie’, curious ‘Deep-Space Angler’ as well the familiar ‘Hawaii’ and ‘Outback’ Motherships
- New Rescue Game Mode-Help save adrift astronauts by using similarly colored ships. Watch Out- the wrong ship can knock players off course
- Swift Swarm- Speeds up green swarm ships when they are on target
- Resurrection- Gives players a chance to gain a life after losing their last lifeline
- Dropper- Dropper ship drones can sometimes land on the green runway
- Personal Trainer- Boost the XP gained by each active bot
Flight Control Rocket is available at the App Store for $0.99.
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • Updates