The Sandbox, the ultimate pixel art creation tool, is due to land very soon on the App Store!
The talented studio Pixowl and BulkyPix, the video game developer and publisher for smartphones and tablets, are delighted to present to you officially the fruit of their first collaborative effort: The Sandbox, which will be available very soon on the App Store.
The Sandbox is a powder game entirely made up of pixels where you assume the guise of one of God’s assistants. And you are granted the full range of powers by Him. Play around with the laws of physics and make the elements of nature merge together. Unleash the pixel artist dormant in you.
Start by handling stone, water and soil together to create mud and sand. This marks your first step towards discovering an ever-growing number of objects and tools for you to unlock in Mission mode.
Then shape the world exactly the way you want. Breathe life into nature by making forests and majestic mountains spring up from the earth, unleashing the fury of volcanoes, making the water in the sea evaporate and eroding the mountain rock, achieving all this by using more than 30 different elements. You can also make the most of your supernatural powers in futuristic settings and create complex mechanisms that will allow you to produce electricity, steam, ice and plenty of other things besides.
- A unique game based on the laws of physics and chemical reactions involving the elements and natural materials.
- 2 game modes: Mission mode, for gaining mana and unlocking all the elements in the game, and Free mode.
- Compose your own Chiptune
- Create your own universe by using different resources, such as lava, sand, ice, oil, etc.
- Share your pixel art “pictures” in the online gallery, and admire and rate the pictures created by the other players
- With millions of possibilities on offer, the only limitation is your imagination!
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps