Facebook Videos Become Interactive With New iOS app, ClickBerry for Facebook
ClickBerry, a Palo Alto-based company that develops interactive video software, announces the launch of their free interactive video enhancing tool, ClickBerry for Facebook. ClickBerry for Facebook instantly turns videos into an interactive experience unlike any other. The technology behind the app makes any object inside a video interactive and clickable.
Users can take a new or existing video and embed comments or links within it to make the content more engaging and and fun. The app also lets users add a “Like” option to individual elements, such as their favorite guitar or coffee cup, and instantly share it with a single click across Facebook, Twitter, blogs and mobile devices.
- Dynamic playback control lets users control a video’s storyline using links & transitions
- Place an unlimited array of dynamic content into videos using widgets, including Facebook “Likes”, links to shopping carts and more
- Store videos in the cloud and share them on Facebook with the touch of a finger via one-tap publishing
- Quickly and easily change the look of a video with prebuilt templates
- Tag video content in the same manner as Facebook photos
ClickBerry for Facebook is currently available for free for the iPad at the App Store.
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • iPad • iPadmodo • New Apps • Social Networking