LIL KIKR, Premium iPod and iPhone Charging Dock, Amplifies Sound in Sleek and Compact Solution
LIL KIKR, created by Mike and Ellie Kemery – industrial designer and experienced design strategist for brands including Nike, T-Mobile USA, Under Armour and more, is a premium iPhone and iPod charging dock made of high quality materials and designed to charge and amplify the sound up to 10db. LIL KIKR features a simple, clean design matching the Apple aesthetic. Made from premium aircraft grade aluminum and steel, LIL KIKR is a strong and stable dock for the iPod nano 3g, iPod 6g, iPod touch, iPhone 3/3G and iPhone 4/4S.
Featuring non-slip rubber caps on the back and bottom of the dock, the LIL KIKR is a strong and stable dock that prevents the iPhone or iPod from wobbling or sliding across a table. Additionally, LIL KIKR+ features a foam pad support back for maximum stability. LIL KIKR features a portable design perfect for at home or on the go. Users can easily throw LIL KIKR in a purse or laptop bag for a quick and convenient charging dock while traveling.
LIL KIKR is offering two different models – LIL KIKR and LIL KIKR+. LIL KIKR is designed specifically for the iPhone 4/4S without a case. LIL KIKR+ is a more versatile dock that fits the latest generation iPod or iPhone with or without a case. LIL KIKR and LIL KIKR+ are available in 3 sleek anodized colors – red, black or silver.
- For $50, contributors to LIL KIKR on Kickstarter will receive either a LIL KIKR or LIL KIKR+ in any of the three anodized colors. Contributors making a smaller or larger donation will receive the following:
- $10 or more – recognition as a LIL KIKR supporter and name will be shipped with every product as a part of the appreciated list of highly valued backers
- $140 or more – Set of 3 LIL KIKR or LIL KIKR+ in each of the colors
- $290 or more – Set of 6 LIL KIKR or LIL KIKR+ – two of each color
- $1,400 or more – Reseller Pack – 15 LIL KIKR and 15 LIL KIKR+, 5 of each color, in retail packaging
- $2,800 or more – Big Reseller Pack – 30 LIL KIKR and 30 LIL KIKR+, 10 of each color, in retail packaging
LIL KIKR and LIL KIKR+ is expected to be in customers hands by June 2012.
Filed: Accessories • Featured • Hardware • iPhone