Dungeon Crawlers 1.1 Update with Retina Display Graphics and new content on Sale This Thursday
The first major update for the hit tactical RPG on iOS, Dungeon Crawlers, is set to hit the App Store this Thursday, April 5. Not only does it bring highly anticipated new content, but it also introduces gorgeous new visuals enhanced for the new iPad. And best of all, this 1.1 update coincides with a limited-time sale price of $0.99!* (*The current price for Dungeon Crawlers is $3.99.)
Dungeon Crawlers 1.1, which is currently in submission and slated to launch on April 5, adds a host of new features. Among them are:
- Enhanced graphics to take full advantage of the Retina Display on the new iPad, including super hi-res GUI and visuals!
- Dynamic lighting that illuminates the dungeon as you walk, as well as more detailed textures. (Dynamic lighting is only available for the new iPad, iPad 2, and iPhone 4S.)
- Chapter 5, the stunning conclusion to the campaign, is here. Experience the final chapter of the Dungeon Crawlers story, with new levels and enemies.
- A new store has been added to the main menu where players can buy gear for their characters, such as potions, armor, weapons, and items that cast status effects.
- In-app purchasing has been added to let you purchase gold for use in the store
- A level select option is also available so players can replay levels to earn gold and experience.
- A new “Stupid Hard” difficulty level for truly hardcore players, and a rebalanced (easier) Easy mode for newcomers.
- And, of course, better balanced gameplay overall, more accurate damage calculations, and a host of performance improvements to reduce crashes on older devices such as iPad 1.
Dungeon Crawlers, which debuted on January 26 earlier this year, was a hit when it launched and quickly became the #1 iPad RPG in over a dozen countries, including the US, Canada, Spain, Sweden, Mexico, Finland, New Zealand, and more. Now the upcoming update and sale are ready to rocket Dungeon Crawlers back into the charts, and deliver extended dungeon crawling entertainment to a host of new and old gamers alike.
Filed: Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • Press Releases • Updates