Flight Control Rocket for iOS launched
Flight Control is one of mobile gaming’s highest flying hits. Now players can bring those same line-tracing finger-guiding mechanics into outer space with Flight Control Rocket, Firemint’s newest iteration of the beloved franchise. With 15 spacecrafts available, each with unique abilities and characteristics, players can enjoy this epic amount of content in multiple thrilling game modes including fast passed Infinite or the expansive Odyssey.
- Flight Control… Evolved: The classic Flight Control experience – intuitive path-drawing, dynamic content and Impending Collision Alerts but with a Sci-Fi inspired flavor and pace all of its own.
- At First You Don’t Succeed, Fly Again: The galaxy love a risk taker, multiple lives means the fun doesn’t end after one collision in this daring ion-powered adventure
- A Universe To Explore: Once a stage is unlocked, it can played anytime. Fans can push onward and venture to the farthest frontiers or just replay their favorite stages
- Customize the Mothership: Players can unlock quirky Robots with hard-earned coins to give their mothership special powers. Stick to the Robots that suit your play style or mix-and-match every game in search of the optimal combo!
- Unlimited Fun: Keep the fleet fully stocked with goodies from the store or compete with the galaxy’s top captains on the leaderboards.
Prove your worth as a commander, your trip through the vast unknown is about to begin!
Flight Control Rocket for iPhone and iPad is available at the App Store for $0.99.
Filed: Featured • Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps