Gain Control Over Your Facebook Photos With PhotoBox!
Facebook fanatics now have a quick and easy way to manage their photos on Facebook. With the free iPhone app, PhotoBox!, users can quickly find, fix and flaunt Facebook photos.
PhotoBox! is the first and only app with an ‘untag’ feature. All tagged photos are downloaded into a convenient folder that users can easily browse and choose to remove tags right from their mobile phone. Facebook fans will like having better control over which photos of them are seen on Facebook, especially with the new Timeline interface, which brings old photos back to the forefront of users’ profiles.
Anyone with a Facebook profile knows how time-consuming it can be to find photos in their own albums or photos posted by friends, especially from their mobile phone. Beyond the difficulty of finding photos, adding photo effects requires accessing a separate app and untagging is next to impossible. With the launch of PhotoBox!, all of that has now changed.
Due to its deep integration with Facebook, PhotoBox! makes managing pictures quick, easy and fun. From one convenient iPhone app, users can:
- Quickly download single or multiple photos at once into organized easy-to-navigate folders
- Browse and remove themselves from tagged photos
- Edit photos using any of 18 different special effects (crop, flip, draw, filter, add text)
- Batch upload photos to new or old Facebook albums
- Post photos to Facebook Timeline
- ‘Like’ and add comments to Facebook photos
- View ‘Liked Photos’ in a single folder
- Back up and view Facebook photos offline
- Easily search photos by album or friend name
- Share photos via email
“With Timeline coming to everyone’s profiles, pictures are becoming even more important to Facebook users. There are many stellar apps out there that support only one area for photos – sharing, filtering, searching or managing. What we haven’t seen is one app that allows people to take charge of how they are represented on Facebook, whether it is editing photos or deciding which photos they share with friends. It is a gap that we saw in the market, and one that we’re excited to fill,” said Raymond Wei, CEO and co-founder of Weaver Mobile.
PhotoBox! is available as a free download from the App Store.
Filed: Free Apps • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps • Photography