Blame! 2.0 – your digital scapegoat
Fuengirola, Spain – Fjapps introduces “Blame!”. Blame! is an App that will help you find who to blame for whatever reason you can think of. To do this, you have to spin the “Wheel of Blame” to determine the person to be blamed for anything.
You can Blame! from two sources:
* Contacts: Select a set of contacts and spin the “Wheel of Blame”. This is called Blame! Express mode
* Custom groups: Create custom groups and spin the “Wheel of Blame”
The main App functionalities include:
* Blame someone from your contacts
* Additionally you can create groups of people with custom members
* Group members are editable and can be imported from the contacts
* Each group and member can have its own picture
* Pictures can be taken from the camera (only devices with camera), photo library or contacts
* The “Wheel of Blame” is spun with the finger and will select the person to be blamed for
* The background image of the “Wheel of Blame” can be selected from within a set of choices.
* Statistics of previous executions are stored and displayed with percent values for each created group
* Share the results with your friends in Facebook, e-mail or Twitter (Twitter integration only in iOS5)
Blame! was awared 3.5/5 by “The iPhone App Review”: “Blame, by developer Fjapps, is certainly a unique one: It offers the ability to blame just about anyone in your address book for just about anything you can think, solving any unresolved issues in a matter of minutes. With quick exporting to Facebook and email, it’s never been easier to point a digital finger.”
This is only for entertainment purposes. Use in real-world environment with caution!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 7.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Blame! 2.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Fjapps develops little iOS Apps that can be used every day in any moment. The focus is always in providing the best user experience with the most simplicity. We try always to provide a beautiful design with good functionality and integration with iOS technologies. Copyright (C) 2011 Fjapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases