iPad 2 Finds Contemporary Styling & Convenience in a Case from OtterBox
The Reflex Series®, an innovative case line from OtterBox®, delivers great protection for iPad® 2 enthusiasts in a slim design that is easy to install, use and carry. OtterBox produces industry-leading protective products and the Reflex Series is no exception. Protection and convenience come together so the iPad is ready when you are. Now available from www.otterbox.com this new case provides:
- Protection against scratches and drops
- Sleek styling and lightweight portability
- Multi-use stand
- Easy to use, two- piece design
- Audio pathway to redirect sound toward user
Pockets of air incorporated in each corner of the case create Reflex Zones™ which provide drop protection without added bulk. The case springs back when it takes a hit. The lightweight two piece design provides easy installation on and off as desired and serves as an ideal travel case as it slides easily in and out of a briefcase or bag. A removable shield protecting the Multi-Touch™ screen also functions as a display stand in landscape or portrait viewing mode as well as a natural typing angle. All tablet features and functions, such as ports, controls and camera, remain accessible.
Engineers also incorporated an innovative audio pathway to redirect sound toward the user for a superb acoustical experience.
“Consumers worldwide have consistently turned to OtterBox for protection of their handheld devices, including Apple’s newest addition, the iPad 2,” OtterBox Founder and CEO Curt Richardson said. “The Reflex Series case gives users what they want – drop protection in a lightweight and stylish package to emphasize and safeguard their mobile identity.”
Slide the two-piece Reflex Series case onto the device, click and go.
Additional Information for Reflex Series for iPad 2:
- Drop and shock – Protection against bump & shock
- Water protection – Not tested or recommended for water protection
- Dust intrusion – Dust does not enter in a sufficient quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of equipment
Dimensions (case only):
- 10.07 in (255.7 mm) x 7.85 in (199.43 mm) x 0.87 in (22.11 mm)
Approximate Weight (case only):
- 10.3 oz (294 g)
Filed: Accessories • Featured • iPad • iPadmodo • Press Releases