MyWeather.com Launches New iPad 2 App, MyWeather Dial
MyWeather.com, known for its popular, highly-precise and personalized weather products, launched MyWeather Dial, a new iPad app that brings beautifully animated forecasts right to your fingertips with a skylight view of your future weather. The app comes from the makers of MyWeather Mobile which received high-praise from publications like the The New York Times and Lifehacker following its May launch.
MyWeather Dial is a completely different experience than MyWeather’s core mobile app bringing the personal weather experience to you in a whole new way. With a spin of the app’s central dial, users are able to watch a full week’s forecast play out hour-by-hour with rich animations, robust overlays, and in unprecedented detail. The app offers more than 100 video combinations that change based on custom-entered locations so users will know exactly what they can expect to see when they look up at the sky as they head out for a run later that afternoon or when they arrive at the beach in the weekend ahead.
- Detailed, animated hourly forecasts for the course of 7 days with real-to-life sky conditions
- 100+ videos of day and night sky conditions depicting everything from clear blue skies with contrasting jet contrails to cloudy with lightning and a mix of freezing rain, snow and ice
- The ability to sync unlimited saved locations worldwide and personal preferences with your existing MyWeather.com user account (for registered users of MyWeather’s free service)
- Precise hourly data that includes
- Hi/Low temperature for the day
- Precipitation totals (rain, snow, sleet)
- Dew Point
- Wind speed & direction
- And more
MyWeather Dial for iPad 2 is available at the App Store for $0.99.
Filed: Featured • iPad • iPadmodo • New Apps • Weather