APPMODO GIVEAWAY: djay for iPhone and iPod Touch (WINNERS)
We have 2 promo codes of algoriddim’s djay for iPhone and iPod Touch to give away. If you would like to experience what it takes to be a DJ, then you must check out this app. You can read Appmodo’s review here. To enter the giveaway, simply leave a comment below!
App Store Description
djay transforms your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-fledged portable DJ system and seamlessly integrates with your iPod library, giving you direct access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. A hyper-realistic touchscreen interface and ultra-low latency converge to offer you a true professional mixing experience, right in the palm of your hand. You can perform live, record mixes on-the-go, or enable Automix mode and let djay mix your favorite playlist from your iPod library auto-magically!
With a simple rotation of your iPhone or iPod touch, djay’s intuitive dual turntable setup beautifully morphs to each turntable individually, allowing you to beat-match, adjust EQs, loop, and cue with even greater precision and control.
With unprecedented ease-of-use and innovative multi-touch mixing features, djay for iPhone & iPod touch brings DJing to the next level, offering a unique experience for beginners and professionals alike—all in your pocket.
- Direct access to iPod library
- Hyper-realistic low-latency turntable interface
- Exclusive portrait and landscape modes
- Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, and Random)
- Automatic beat and tempo matching (BPM sync)
- Looping (Auto, Manual, and Bounce)
- Cue Point Trigger
- Live Recording (with built-in organizer for recorded performances)
- Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express base station)
- Pre-Cueing with headphones (using optional Griffin DJ Cable)
- Full visual waveform
- High-quality scratching
- Mixer, tempo, and EQ controls
- Beat-synchronized scrubbing
- Support for all major audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (no support for DRM protected songs)
- Fully optimized for iOS multitasking and background operation
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
The contest begins August 1, 2011 at 12:00AM PST and ENDS August 7, 2011 at 11:59PM PST.
- Post a comment below stating why you would LOVE to get a free promo code for djay for iPhone and iPod Touch.When you post your comment be sure to include your Twitter @username or Facebook name (whatever you used) AND provide an email address so we can verify your submission! THEN…
- Simply re-tweet this particular giveaway on Twitter and/or Like it to your Facebook account (located at top of article).
To be eligible for promo codes, winners must be located in the United States and have a US based iTunes account.
August 9: The winners of the djay for iPhone and iPod touch promo codes are – Victor and sara.
Thanks to all who participated and be sure to keep an eye out for more of our weekly promo code giveaways!
Filed: Featured • Free Apps • Giveaway • iPhone • Music