Smuttlewerk Celebrates the Success of Companions 1.0, with a Contest
Limburgerhof, Germany – Hello gamers, perhaps you’ve seen our game Companions 1.0 for iPad. Companions is a RPG, Dungeon Crawler mix and believe me, it is a huge game. We are currently featured as New & Noteworthy in the USA and Canada and want to celebrate this fact with a little contest.
Here’s what you have to do in order to win the $333 USD (payPal account required):
* Download Companions
* Start the campaign. There will be a small dialogue between two cultists who stand guard (after playing with the dwarf). One of the guards has a name. What is the guards name? That’s the question.
* Finish the first map. On the second map you’ll be asked to do an old heap of bones a favor. Accept his proposal and leave a honest review on the App Store.
* Like us on facebook and/or follow me on Twitter. (not necessary, would be very nice though)
* Mail your answer, the name you used to write the review and the App Store you wrote the review in to contest at smuttlewerk dot de
* Enjoy our game
Participate only if you have a valid PayPal account. The contest ends on Sunday June 12th 2011. We will pick the winner at random and contact him/her. Good luck and have fun.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 58.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Companions 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Smuttlewerk Interactive consists of Martin Giaco and Ralph Kunz: two long time friends who decided to put their skills and their love of games to use. Apart from developing original intellectual property games, the duo play music together in a hardcore-band called Hostile HodgePodge! The name Smuttlewerk is a fantasy term Ralph created for their drummer – they nicknamed him a smuttlewerker, and they liked the name to such an extent that they decided to use the name for their joint business ventures. Copyright (C) 2011 Smuttlewerk Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases