New App: SeeClickFix for Android
SeeClickFix launched its brand new Android 2.0 application, which allows citizens anywhere in the world to report non-emergency issues in their communities. From potholes and planted trees to garbage and graffiti, this SeeClickFix mobile device places the power to change communities right in citizens’ pockets.
Now available in the Android Market, the new app has features almost identical to their latest iPhone app. For example, users can attach images from the camera or photo gallery to issues, comments, and closes.
- Posting from an already-existing account or registering a new account
- Simplified actions: vote, comment, flag and close issues directly from your phone
- Attaching images from camera or phone gallery to issues, comments, and closes
- Reporting issues off-line and then submitting them once you get service
- Full integration with SF311, DC311, and New Haven’s Cityworks system
- Searching and filtering issues on the map with keywords
- Manually setting the location (either by using the map or inputting an address) for issues outside the current location
- Custom branding for SeeClickFix Plus and Connect clients
- Improved appearance, faster speed, and greater stability
SeeClickFix for Android is available as a free download from the Android Market.
Filed: Android • Featured • Free Apps • New Apps • Utilities