BlackBerry Traffic Updated to Version 2.0, Includes UI Revamp and Turn-by-Turn Directions
RIM has just released the latest update to BlackBerry Traffic. The UI has been completely revamped which includes new icons and color scheme. The free app is perfect for daily commuters. Here’s the breakdown:
- Complete UI revamp – You asked for it, you got it. BlackBerry Traffic 2.0 features new icons, color scheme, 6.0-style theme, and more!
- Route selection screen – You told us you want more routes to choose from, so we took action. There are now two route choices (including ETA and trip distance info for each) available to you as soon as you select a destination.
- Future traffic view – A new future traffic view can be accessed by selecting the current time on the route selection screen, or by flipping through the different views when a route is selected. This view can be used to determine the best departure time based on predicted traffic conditions.
- Next maneuver drive view – The simple view has been revised to display the next maneuver with corresponding turn icon in a large, easily viewable font.
- Search history – Frequent search terms are now available from a drop down on the search screen.
BlackBerry Traffic is available as a free download from BlackBerry App World.
Filed: BlackBerry • Free Apps • Navigation • Updates