Ring Master 3D released for iPad – 3D Game Physics Ring Toss Simulation
Union City, California – Sulaba Inc today released Ring Master 3D 1.01, an addictive, educational physics game for iPad. One of the best entertainers, Ring Master 3D involves ring toss simulation adopted to entice all age groups. How many times have we enjoyed playing ring toss over the bottles at carnival, arcade and private or public party? Now we deliver the 3D Ring toss fun through this app in four different room settings, different music themes and optional 6×4, 5×4 and 4×4 grid of target objects. Additionally, you can follow the ring through camera or turn it off. Isn’t cool? Change the music theme dynamically with an option to turn off audio completely.
Cool Features of this Application:
* Dynamics of Physics explored nicely, sliding, sloping, circling, impact from the side wall, follow camera ring etc.
* Various grid selection of target objects to suit your comfort level of game play (6 x 4, 5 x 4, 4 x 4)
* Follow Ring motion camera on or off
* Five different music background scores, you can dynamically change from one to other during the game play (Carnival, Inferno, etc)
* Audio On/Off
* Storing Highest Score
* Able to achieve more focus and sharpen the mind with game physics logic over the period of time
* Increases the concentration power and strategy
Four different room settings:
* Rustic Metallic Shed
* Private Party Hall
* Slippery Pool Room
* Game Room with modern murals textures
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 34.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Ring Master 3D 1.01 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Sulaba Inc specializes in mobile application product development catering for all age groups with special emphasis for physically challenged individuals. Copyright (C) 2011 Sulaba Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases