Berokyo 1.0 for iOS – Organization and Productivity on the Go
Madrid, Spain – Think, Code, Release is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Berokyo for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Berokyo lets users organize all their favorite and frequently used contacts, documents, digital media and virtually any type of file into one or more customizable bookshelves, and once there, they can be quickly accessed, copied, shared, viewed, played, and so much more.
Using Berokyo is very easy and intuitive. Users just need to swipe left or right to quickly change bookshelves, pinch to adjust the thumbnails size, tap items to see related actions, or double tap to quickly open them. Furthermore, in editing mode users can remove selected items, pinch individual ones to resize them and use drag and drop to change their order.
* Full Dropbox support, including offline content and uploading
* iTunes File Sharing support
* Customizable bookshelf style
* Detailed and smooth thumbnails
* Edit mode to easily reorder, resize and remove items
* Quick access to call, send SMS, email and edit contacts
* View images, read files, play digital media, and so much more
* Support for opening items in external and associated applications
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* iOS 3.1 or later
* 3.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Berokyo for iOS is priced at $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Think, Code, Release is a privately held software development company committed to providing innovative and quality software solutions for home and corporate users demanding reliable, user friendly and well-supported products. Copyright (C) 2011 Think, Code, Release. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases