Track Your Baby’s Milestones with BabyBaby Steps iPhone App
Orlando, Florida – The iPhone App Lab has released BabyBaby Steps 1.0 for iOS. BabyBaby Steps allows users to quickly record, store and share a baby’s key milestones. The new iPhone app was developed with the busy parent in mind, allowing users to easily capture photos, videos, and audio along with a timestamp of when their baby’s milestone occurred. Completed milestones are forever stored in the app’s archive, and can be quickly shared with a preset list of loved ones via Facebook, Twitter, SMS and Email.
Some key highlights of the app include:
* Easily capture and track your baby’s milestones
* Capture photos, videos, audio and a timestamp
* Share with loved ones via Facebook, Twitter, SMS & Email
* Store and retrieve memories in the user-friendly archive
* Over 70 preset milestones
* Track progress through all 5 development stages
* Create and store custom milestones
* Add accounts for multiple babies
BabyBaby Steps makes it easy to recall captured memories by organizing all milestone information in a user-friendly archive, stored in both timeline and calendar formats. The iPhone application features a universal list of developmental milestones, as well as the ability to create and add custom milestones.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 5.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, BabyBaby Steps 1.0 is offered at the introductory price of $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
The iPhone App Lab is a team of creative freelancers that have a passion to do one thing – develop iPhone applications. Our skilled team of designers, programmers, and project managers collaborate to deliver the amazing applications. Copyright (C) 2011 iPhone App Lab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases