My Virtual Girlfriend – Enhanced and Available … for iPhone and iPad
Las Vegas, Nevada – WET Productions today is pleased to announce that My Virtual Girlfriend, has been updated and is available on the itunes app store for both the iPhone and the iPad. My Virtual Girlfriend is a 3D dating simulation game that is geared toward the male iPhone owner who appreciates a little adult humor with some sex appeal. It works on both iPhone and iPod touch.
My Virtual Girlfriend Features:
* Hundreds of Beautiful Virtual beauties to choose from
* 20+ progressive levels of gameplay
* Unique personalities and flirty dialog keep it entertaining
* Several methods of interactions: Emotes, Actions, Activities and Touch
* Full 3D environments and camera control allow you to zoom in, out, pan and rotate around your partner
“We listened to the community and added some really nice enhancements to the game. We improved the cut scene graphics, as well as some of the UI. Added more actions, activities, and balance to the gameplay as well as improving the performance.” Said Mike Amerson, Presdient of WET Productions inc. “We also decided to lower the price for the holiday season to just $.99. It’s not free but It’s definitely cheaper than a real one.”
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 54.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Virtual Girlfriend 1.15 is available for $.99 (USD) now through December 31st 2010 worldwide, exclusively through the app store on itunes, the Entertainment and games>simulation and games>role playing categories. Review copies are available upon request.
Founded in 2003, WET Productions is an independent game developer specializing in iPhone and iPad games and apps. WET Productions and My Virtual Girlfriend are trademarks or registered trademarks of WET Productions, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All rights reserved. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases