Progressions Arrives On The iPhone App Store
Canberra, Australia – Announcing that Daniel Farrelly has released version 1.0.0 of his iPhone and iPad app, Progressions. The app allows users to store, organise and transpose simple chord charts, enabling a musician to use his device as a customised music display.
Users only need a basic understanding of chords for this app to transform the way they store their written music, making the app perfect for beginners and professional musicians alike. Charts are entered as completely free text, and can include song lyrics, notes about the song, shorthand instructions, section titles, etc. Progressions then smartly isolates the chords within the chart, allowing the user to transpose it into any key they choose.
“This is just the beginning, and I think the price reflects that,” says the developer. “There are heaps of features planned and in active development, so Progressions is only going to get better and better.”
* Easily enter chord charts with lyrics or notes
* Create “sets” of charts for playing from in performances or practice sessions
* Transpose charts to any key, on the fly
* Print charts wirelessly using AirPrint (iOS 4.2 or later)
* Send PDF copies of charts via email
* Adjust display settings such as brightness, auto-lock and font size
* No formal music training required
* iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 1.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Progressions 1.0.0 is only $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in Canberra, Australia, JellyStyle Media is a privately held company established by Daniel Farrelly. Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel Farrelly / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases