App Moments’ Diet Butler for iPhone helps keep Diet Plans on Track
London, United Kingdom – App Moments, a London-based software developer, today is pleased to announce the release of its Diet Butler -Daily Food Notifier Alarm with Virtual Fridge for iPhone and iPod touch app. Diet Butler, a daily food notification/alarm and virtual fridge, acts as a personal nutritionist and is now available on the App Store. Using simple nutritional calculations and timely alerts, Diet Butler helps users manage diets without the need for complex and cumbersome, calorie-counting computations required by other dieting apps.
Diet Butler offers would-be belt-tighteners a dieting app that is intended to help users avoid the high costs of intricate dieting systems and help ease the frustration of the most common dieting pitfall: inconsistency. By notifying the user when and what to eat, Diet Butler acts as a powerful motivational support system in the weight loss battle; a personal trainer, of sorts, overseeing and managing user eating patterns and nutritional habits.
Compatible with iOS 4.1 and later versions, Diet Butler determines the user’s ideal daily caloric intake –based on gender, age, height, weight and other simple factors – and can notify the user when it is time to eat and, additionally, recommend a meal or a recipe from the database of foods and recipes available in the virtual fridge.
“What we are shooting for here is ease and practicality of use,” said Huseyin Akindji – CEO of Diet Butler developer, App Moments. “There are quite a lot of iPhone and iPod dieting apps out there, but they require so much data and mathematical calculation that it almost isn’t worth it. In the amount of time it takes to calculate and manage your input on the other dieting apps, you may as well have spent an hour at the gym. With Diet Butler, though, it’s all about giving you an app that can truly help you manage your diet, and overall personal nutrition, in real-time and with real benefits.”
* Nutritional calculator: Based on a short set of user data, Diet Butler provides a prescribed daily caloric intake.
* Intake calendar: Diet Butler allows the user to visually (and virtually) plot a nutritional course for the future; be it one day or one month in advance.
* Meals: User can devise various groupings of entire meals which will meet Diet Butler’s guidelines for user’s personal, daily recommended caloric intake.
* Recipe builder: Input favorite recipes from books or magazines.
* My Days: Acting as a ‘favorites’ tab, this function allows the user to plot out a whole day’s worth of healthy eating solutions and to call upon a select, daily plan whenever needed.
* See Your Food (Virtual Fridge) : By entering the virtual fridge, the user can instantly see what foods are suggested and available for the day.
* Diet notifier: Push notifications inform the user when it is actually time to eat, acting as a personal dieting/nutritional coach.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 26.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diet Butler 1.1 is available worldwide for download through the App Store, in the Healthcare and Fitness category and is slated for a purchase price of just $1.99 USD.
App Moments is a London, UK-based software company specializing in a wide array of multimedia applications for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The mission at App Moments is in the name. App Moments aims to provide software that is of professional quality and intrinsically user-friendly enough to be used for the betterment of the customer; even if the usage of said application is confined to the random, available moments which comprise existence in a fast-paced and dynamic world. Copyright (C) 2010 App Moments. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases