Dave the Horn Guy Releases iPhone App
Sacramento, California – Dave Enns (as seen on the Tonight Show, America’s Got Talent, BBC, and more) has released Dave the Horn Guy 1.0, a unique new music game for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, is now live on the App Store in the Games/Music and Games/Family categories for $0.99.
There’s no other app like it. Dave the Horn Guy has twenty-five horns strapped to his orange suit, but only two arms and two legs (and a chin) – can you honk like he can?
* Compete! Test your skills in the Honk Test. See how well you honk and unlock challenges
* Push and honk! An instrument like no other. Fully polyphonic and with spin and tilt action
* Honk songs! Includes a library with songs for weddings, birthdays, Christmas, and more. Let the Horn Guy do the caroling for you. Email in your requests; more songs will be added
* Honk with friends! Multi-phone fun: honk with each other and make your own Horn Guy orchestra. Includes duets and trios
It’s Dave the Horn Guy, as seen on:
* The Tonight Show w/Jay Leno
* America’s Got Talent (semi-finalist)
* The New Gong Show (winner)
* The Maury Show, VH1, Craig Ferguson
* ET, extra, Larry King, BBC w/Graham Norton
* NBA, WNBA, NHL, MLB, MiLB, college sports
* Motocross, Rodeo, cruises, churches
* House of Blues, Magic Castle in Hollywood
* Conferences, state/county fairs and more
… but now you control the honks!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 9.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dave the Horn Guy 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Dave the Horn Guy is Dave Enns, a musician’s musician and a guy with a lot of horns. His innovative spirit and musical genius have led him to perform all over the country, from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno to major sporting event half time shows and national corporate events. All Material and Software (C) 2010 Dave the Horn Guy / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases