Children’s Bible 3.0 for iPad and iPhone – Now with Movies
Barcelona, Spain – Just in time for Christmas, BCNmultimedia announced the release of Children’s Bible 3.0, a good tool to start reading the Bible with children. This version of the app adds movies to the bestseller kid’s Bible comic books for iPhone and iPad. Each week, the app provides you free access to a different movie based on the most famous Bible stories, making it easy to talk about Jesus and God with kids. Children’s Bible has always been on the top 100 of iPhone and iPad USA rankings in books category.
“As a child grows up, there are no stories more important or more powerful than the timeless lessons of The Bible,” stated Publishing Manager Toni Matas. “Our writers and artists are overjoyed with our success, particularly in the ever-growing field of electronic media.
Children’s Bible contains movies and comic books on the Bible for children between ages 3 and 13. The content of Children’s Bible covers the most important passages of Sacred History and the Gospels. The app offers a free movie and a free comic book changing every Monday, so that teachers in Sunday Schools and catechists can plan their lessons around them. Each free movie presents a complete episode, and each free comic book presents 30 full color pages, taken from the paid comic books collection: The Genesis, The Exodus, Kings and Prophets, Birth of Jesus, Parables and Miracles, Passion of Jesus Christ, Old Testament (compilation), and New Testament (compilation).
The app, colorful and easy to navigate, has garnered over 250,000 downloads in the past ten months. The comic books are available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and Catalan and the movies are available in English, Spanish and Catalan. French version will be available on first quarter 2011. The movies, drawn by the same illustrator as the comic books, have received widespread acclaim for their clear writing, their wonderful coloring job, as well as their splendid music soundtrack. The voices, clear and deeply felt, accompany suitably the realism and drama of the images.
* NEW! Children’s Bible movies based on the best stories of Old and New Testament
* A free universal app for iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Full page mode for iPad and scene mode for iPhone and iPad
* Share your favorite frames by e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
* Every Monday, a new movie and a new comic is available for free
* Children ages 3 – 13 will enjoy reading and viewing these timeless stories
* Top 50 of the most downloaded books in the US App Store
* European Top 50 of the most downloaded ebooks – Ranked in more that 80 countries
* More than 250.000 downloads
* Premium contents available as an in-app purchase
* Auto notification when new contents are available
* Fast and reliable downloading on 3G or WiFi
* US English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 14.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Children’s Bible 3.0 is free of charge, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category. Premium content is available as an in-app purchase, and is priced from $1.99 (USD or equivalent in other currencies) to $7.99.
Located in Barcelona, BCNmultimedia was founded in 1994. Since then the publishing house has built up a catalog containing over 100 CD-ROM & DVD for children. In 2000, BCNmultimedia began working with some of Spain’s most important art museums and now sets a benchmark in multimedia art production. In 2009, BCNmultimedia created the internationally successful Children’s Bible app for iPhone and iPad, Android and Kindle. It has ranked in the top 50 of the most downloaded books in the US App Store and in more than 80 App Stores worldwide. Children’s Christmas is an Advent Calendar also published by BCNmultimedia. Copyright (C) 2009-2010 BCNmultimedia. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Filed: Press Releases