Introducing the $500 Coloring Book and Apple’s iPad App of the Week
Delaware, Ontario, Canada – Version 1 of Drawing Pad was launched one day before the iPad hit store shelves. During those last eight months, Drawing Pad has been translated into 8 additional languages, and has consistently stayed near the top of the iTunes charts all over the world. Featured in the NY Times, USA Today and recipient of the Editor’s Choice Award at Childrens’ Tech review, Drawing Pad enjoyed both early success and long term user loyalty as each new version of Drawing Pad adds more value added features.
* Featured as “iPad App of the Week” in France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Austria and Denmark!
* Drawing Pad was awarded 4 out of 5 stars in the December 2010 issue of MacWorld Magazine UK
* Made the list of “100 Essential iOS Apps of 2010” in the prestigious iLounge 2011 Buyer’s Guide
* On Gizmodo’s 2010 Gift Guide for Kids
Version 2 New Features:
* Introduces a new blender tool, photo stickers, and in app coloring books!
* The latest update includes these amazing features:
* Five Coloring Books available via “In App Purchase.” Each book is just $0.99! Each book is available in nine languages and changing the language on your iPad’s setting screen will display one of these languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese.
* A blender tool! [Caption: Have fun blending colors together and creating some fantastic designs!]
* Photo Stickers! [Create some fun collages using photos from your iPad camera roll]
* Multitasking with iOS 4.2! [Press the home button accidentally? …or check your email, and come back to finish your artwork without losing what you started.]
* Wireless AirPrint with iOS 4.2 [Using Apples new print feature, you can now easily print your artwork.]
We added some great enhancements like faster, more responsive drawing performance, an extra “delete confirmation” in your album to avoid accidental deletes and a description field to your Facebook uploads… Our next release will include over 20 new paper backgrounds and 11 new stickers.
* US English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 38.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
New Sales Price 50% off (our lowest price ever) to celebrate being iPad App of the Week in eight countries. Drawing Pad (version 2) for iPad is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. New price effective until version 2.1 is approved! (Version 2.1 was submitted to Apple and has over 20 new backgrounds, over 10 new stickers, and the ability to completely hide the in app store of Coloring Books. Drawing Pad is a full featured app for All Ages and parents can extend the fun by purchasing coloring books for $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) via in app purchase.
Darren Murtha Design has only one focus of business: Developing high quality Apps for Apple iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices. Darren Murtha Design has been creating preschool iPhone Apps since the iPhone SDK first came out. Copyright (C) 2010 Darren Murtha Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases