Munich Appsters release Metropolis Compass for iPad and iPhone
Munich, Germany – Munich Appsters today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Metropolis Compass 1.0, the company’s new location-aware app for iOS devices. Metropolis Compass is the iPad compass you have been missing. It shows direction in a unique combination with a map of the area where the user is located. Rotating the device also rotates the map to always match your direction. Finishing touches like a geo-location of the users position make using this compass app a great experience.
“Our users love the look and feel of our flagship product Metropolis so much that we decided to make an iPad compass based on the same visual style,” said Peter Schlossnikel, co-founder of Munich Appsters and graphic designer. “As we prefer it over the built-in iPhone compass app we decided to make it universal so it also works on iPhone.”
Metropolis Compass Features:
* No thinking about settings is required – The app just works
* Exceptional design based on flagship product Metropolis
* Universal app that runs on iPad and iPhone (3GS and later)
* Full high resolution graphics support (Retina Display)
* Unique combination of compass and hybrid rotating map
* Adjust map region by either pinch and zoom or slider
* See geo-location of your position
* Inspect exact coordinates of your position
* Perfect companion to Metropolis app
* Contact Munich Appsters right within the app
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and iPad
* Live maps require an internet connection (compass itself also works offline)
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* Universal Application
* 8.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Metropolis Compass 1.0 is now at the introductory price of $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Navigation category. If you are interested in reviewing Metropolis Compass we will gladly provide a promo code on request.
Munich Appsters are a group of experienced and passionate software developers and graphic designers from the Munich area. They set out to create beautiful, easy to use, and entertaining apps for the iOS platform. Current members are Peter Schlossnikel, Florian Albrecht and Peter Baumgartner. Copyright (C) 2010 Munich Appsters. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases