Samsung Nexus S, Coming to Best Buy on December 16
The Nexus S, a follow up to the Nexus One, will be available at Best Buy on Thursday, December 16. The new Android device features 16GB of internal storage, a 4-inch touchscreen, 5 MP camera, 1 GHz Hummingbird processor and will have the ability to make VOIP/SIP calls. Here is the information Best Buy has provided regarding Thursday’s launch.
- Stores open at 8 a.m. local time
- Online sales nationwide start at 8 a.m. Eastern time.
- There’s a limit of two phones per customer; stores have a finite supply (natch)
- Demo phones will be on hand. (Let’s hope they’re not the non-working dummy phones we’re all too used to at Best Buy)
- The Nexus S is unlocked.
- Off-contract price is $529, plus tax.
- On-contract price is $199 with a two-year T-Mobile plan. Add-a-line activation runs $249.99.
Filed: Android • Hardware • News