News Wall 2.0: News coming to the User
Berlin, Germany – Independent developer Daniel Wetzel today is pleased to announce the release of News Wall 2.0 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices. The update includes an optimized user interface combining news texts and images to a new reading experience. Consuming hundreds of articles and posts a day has never been easier. The download speed of new content has been improved dramatically saving even more time.
The built-in feed search lets the user find feeds by keywords without typing URLs or web addresses. Sharing of news has been improved. Important headlines and texts can be send to Twitter, Instapaper, Readitlater or by mail with a single tap. The ability to combine hundreds of news sources, the support of multitasking for iOS 4 devices and the easy-to-use user interface make News Wall to a perfect companion.
* Read and manage RSS news feeds
* Easy and beautiful user interface optimized for skimming and fast reading
* Auto-discovery of feed addresses, integratedsearch to find feeds
* Instapaper support, unlimited amount of accounts
* Read It Late support, unlimited amount of accounts
* Twitter support (including bit.ly), unlimited amount of accounts
* No Internet connection needed to read on the move
* Fast App Switching
* Compatible with iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 5 MB
Price and Availability:
News Wall 2.0 is priced at $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. A free version with ads and limited amount of Twitter, Instapaper and Read It Later accounts is also available.
Located in Berlin, Germany, Daniel Wetzel works as an IT trainer, consultant and developer. After creating several customer-specific applications, News Wall is his second iOS app on his own initiative. He mainly focuses on news. Copyright (C) 2010 Daniel Wetzel. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases