Gameloft’s Eternal Legacy for iPhone and iPad Hits the App Store
Enter a huge world made of cinematic environments in Gameloft’s newest game, Eternal Legacy, an intense role-playing game for iPhone and iPad.
App Store Description:
ENTER THE WORLD OF ALGOAD
- An absorbing scenario implying heavy responsibilities: Astrian, you must save Algoad from destruction and restore the living bond between humans and nature.
- A mix of fantasy and sci-fi: fight with swords and guns, face robots and magic, and fly your own ship!
- Freely explore majestic regions: real-time rendered in full 3D, with free 360° camera.
A SMOOTH, THRILLING BATTLE SYSTEM
- Dynamic turn-based fights: preset your future attacks, which will be triggered one by one once your action gauge is filled.
- Epic combats, enhanced by full 3D artwork, numerous animations and a varied bestiary.
- Up to 3 characters will fight at the same time: select your team among your recruits and define your teammates’ behavior.
LIVE YOUR OWN ABSORBING ADVENTURE
- Choose your own path by interacting with the environment, items, people and enemies, or solving puzzles to make your way through obstacles.
- Talk to the people you meet, featuring full voice acting: they may join your team, reveal some secret, give you a quest, and more.
- Perform sub-quests if you like, to extend the game’s lifespan and gain more experience.
- Customize your character and weapons: you master your destiny.
Eternal Legacy for iPhone and iPad is available now at the App Store for $6.99.
Check out the game trailer below:
Filed: Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • New Apps