SmartPad 1.1 Syncs with iPad Calendar – Vaults to Top
Bainbridge Island, Washington – Announcing that Left Coast Logic has just released the iOS4.2 version of their iPad productivity powerhouse, SmartPad. SmartPad 1.1 now syncs directly with the iPad Calendar and from there to Outlook, Mobile Me, iCal and other calendars. The new version also boasts significant performance improvements including fast calendar switching.
Launched Nov 30, SmartPad 1.1 immediately vaulted to the top of the productivity apps on the App Store, reaching the top 95% level (ranked by sales).
Left Coast Logic also announced a new live chat service for owners of their iPhone and iPad apps, and for people considering to purchase their products. Located on their web site, they can join in for free at any time that the chat icon is showing. LCL plans to hold specific Q&A sessions for users who are interested in maximizing the use of their various productivity apps.
SmartPad 1.1 New Features:
* Syncs events with iPad Calendar
* Pop-up Alerts for Events
* Sync tasks to Toodledo (improved)
* Enhanced performance
SmartPad Key Features:
* SmartTime(TM) logic slots tasks into free time between appointments, integrates tasks into the calendar
* Day Manager shows which tasks can be completed today, allows interactive scheduling
* HyperNotes takes notes then creates linked tasks by highlighting text
* Month view shows scrollable detail in each day. Like having 42 separate day calendars
* Pop-up Day detail in Month and Week views
* Portrait and Landscape views
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 6.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SmartPad 1.1 is only $18.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Bainbridge Island, Washington, Left Coast Logic designs, develops, and distributes productivity apps for mobile devices. During 2010 they had top 99 percentile apps in the Productivity, Business, Music and Entertainment sections of the iTunes App Store. Copyright (C) 2010 Left Coast Logic LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases