Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle – The best gesture game-play experience on iPad
Kyiv, Ukraine – Today d-Studio, Ltd. today is pleased to announce the release of Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle which is a new step in the development of Jigsaw Puzzle applications. The game uses amazing iPad gesture abilities and provides user with the easiest and the most natural type of controlling puzzle pieces – making it truly close to the real game.
Now puzzle fans can take their favorite game with them wherever they wish and play with pleasure. Doing a jigsaw Puzzle has never been so comfortable and natural. Each time a user starts the game, he gets the full experience of the real thing. The unique and easy gestures make everything very simple and intuitive.
* Absolutely realistic control – gives a user chance to try a real jigsaw puzzle on your iPad. Pieces movement controls are absolutely natural and new in comparison with other similar puzzle apps
* Unique set of gestures – makes Join It very comfortable, interesting and close to real game
* Adding images – Join It gives a user opportunity to add new pictures to jigsaw puzzles library from the Photo library or On-line resource
* Sound effects – game has nice sound which user can switch On/Off
* Different Jigsaw sizes – a user can create Jigsaw with 4~300 pieces
* Zooming and Moving – while working on the picture user can zoom and move round the big game table. This creates the impression of a live game
* Quality pictures included – Join It has more then 50 preinstalled HQ images which is free to all users
* High Scores – table made for all difficulty levels of all finished Jigsaw Puzzles
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 37.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Join It – Jigsaw Puzzle 1.0 is available now just for $3.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in Games category.
d-Studio, Ltd. is well-established IT company with the team of professionals in different fields of the IT industry. Most of the members have significant experience (over 10 years) in developing software products for Darwin, Mac OS X and iOS, porting from Windows to Mac OS X. The company also has experts in C/C++, Objective-C, Perl, Python, PHP, and etc. Company offers assistance in software projects: planning, managing, developing and creating professional teams for accomplishing the projects. Copyright (C) 2010 d-Studio, Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases