Paper Ninja – #1 App within 24 hours
Singapore – Real Inverse today announced that Paper Ninja was set free for 3 days on the 1st of December and climbed straight to the #1 spot on the first day, in App Stores of USA, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia and Philippines. It’s also #2 Free App in Canada, Australia, Macau and Vietnam. It was also received with great reviews by both websites and App Store reviewers.
Paper Ninja is still featured in “What We’re Playing” in USA, Canada and many other countries for 4 weeks straight. We are really honored to be featured by App Store again and again!
Paper Ninja is a fast and exciting game that requires players to make split-second strategic decisions and execute quick combo attacks. It is designed so that players can feel the thrill of a sword-fight by using a finger. Just like sword fighting, it is easy to pickup but difficult to master.
Paper Ninja Full Version is packed with:
* Power up with 5 Godly Skills!
* Beautiful artwork and environment.
* Exciting challenges with different unique gameplay.
* 15 new Achievements (and more on the way) to collect and post on your Facebook and twitter!
* Lots of OpenFeint leadership boards to compete with your friends.
* Submit your score and compete with the rest of the world to be the best!
* Optional kids-friendly setting (no bloodshed) available as requested by peace loving friends.
* Humourous storyline.
* 12 levels of difficulty in Dojo mode.
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
Pricing and Availability:
Paper Ninja is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
Located in Sunny Island Singapore, Real Inverse LLP was founded by 2 independent developers. All Material and Software (C) 2010 REAL INVERSE LLP / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases