Santa’s Eatin’ Cookies 1.0 released – Holiday Game for iPhone and iPod
San Francisco, California – A new Christmas themed puzzle game, “Santa’s Eatin’ Cookies” was just released for the iPhone and iPod touch. Everyone knows that Santa eats many, many, MANY cookies every Christmas Eve as he delivers all the children’s toys across the world. However, what most people *don’t* know is that all the other nights of the year Santa expects the same treatment. If Santa doesn’t eat cookies until his belly is large and satisfied, he gets angry. And no one likes an angry Santa. Trust us, it’s not pretty.
Take the role of a newly recruited elf, hired to keep Santa happy by feeding him cookies on all those days between Christmases.
* 16 super fun levels of cookie eatin’ goodness. Try to beat them all, and satisfy Santa if you dare
* Compete against your friends, and track your high scores using Game Center Leaderboards (Game Center required)
* Game Center integration Including leaderboards for three different categories (Game Center required)
* Alternating game mode play style keeps the game fresh and challenging
* Mouthwatering Retina Display graphics. You’ll be raiding your pantry for cookies after playing
* Combo levels: Make combos of 3 cookies to satisfy Santa
* Single Levels: Collect as many of a single type of cookie as possible
* Challenging but accessible gameplay
* Sweet new Christmas song and great sound effects
* Did we mention the Graphics? Super sweet, and very good looking stuff
* 10 Different mouthwatering cookies: New cookies are added as you progress through the levels
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later
* 13.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Santa’s Eatin’ Cookies 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in San Francisco, California, Tiny Mobile is a mobile development company founded by Nicholas Iannone. Copyright (C) 2010 Tiny Mobile. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases