KUNG FU SANTA is here – Evil elves beware and be very very scared
Toronto, Canada – Just in time for the holiday season, BIG BAD BRUSH inc. today announced the launch of their much anticipated second game, KUNG FU SANTA, available now for the iPhone, iPod and iPad. KUNG FU SANTA is a unique concept with a fun factor of 100! This arcade style game features game center and retina display capabilities. Playing as the kung fu master himself, the user will have to jump between moving candy cane poles and save all the presents, while avoiding dangers such as poison goo, bombs, and evil elves!
KUNG FU SANTA Santa is here to stop evil elves! HOHOHO! The evil elves have stolen all of KUNG FU SANTA’s presents and plans to sell them all for money. Greedy little things aren’t they? But alas, KUNG FU SANTA is here with his superior Kung Fu moves!
* Game Center: Master the boards and be the ultimate Kung Fu master
* Retina Display: High Resolution Sharpness so you can see Santa’s skills
* In-Game highscores
* Collect presents and gold
* Kung Fu
* Collect as many presents as you can
* Beautiful and colorful illustrations
How To Play:
* Tap on candy cane poles or swipe left and right to move
* Collect presents and fill up Christmas bag
* Avoid dangers and stop Evil Elves
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 6.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
KUNG FU Santa 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
BIG BAD BRUSH Inc., developer and publisher of iPhone and iPod game with a homebase in Canada, is devoted to creating unique and fun iPhone games for every user. Copyright (C) 2010 BIG BAD BRUSH Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases