PhatWare Releases WritePad 4.4 for iPad Featuring Facebook integration
Mountain View, California – PhatWare today is pleased to announce the new version of the popular note taking and handwriting recognition software for iPads and iPhones – WritePad 4.4. The new version has been optimized for the latest version of iOS and features integration with Facebook, which allows users to compose and post Facebook updates in their own handwriting. In addition WritePad 4.4 allows printing documents via WiFi, and offers improved user interface and quality of handwriting recognition.
WritePad is an advanced notetaker for iPads and iPhones, which converts practically any handwriting into computer text. This feature-reach, Star-Trek-like technology makes the on-screen soft keyboard obsolete. Notes created with WritePad can be emailed, Tweeted, saved, translated to other languages, synced with Dropbox, or exchanged directly between 2 or more iOS devices.
With WritePad users can:
* Create and edit text documents using the advanced handwriting recognition engine or iPad keyboard for text entry in landscape or portrait mode
* Improve productivity by utilizing inline gestures, spell checker, context analyzer, and shorthand features
* Email, Tweet, Print, or post Facebook updates directly from WritePad
* Synchronize WritePad documents with Dropbox and iTunes
* Translate documents to 13 supported languages using Bing Translator
* Change WritePad’s appearance by manipulating text, page and ink colors using the customizable Styles feature
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 9.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
WritePad for iPad 4.4 for English language is available now in the iTunes App Store for $9.99 (USD). International versions of WritePad 4.4 will be available soon. For more information about the WritePad product line, please visit PhatWare’s web site.
Founded in October 1997, PhatWare Corporation is a leading provider of easy to use powerful software products and professional services for the mobile and desktop computing marketplace. PhatWare specializes in handwriting recognition, digital ink, note taking, and database and network management software development. PhatWare Corporation is a founding member of Microsoft Mobility Partner Advisory Council (MPAC) – a unique partner program developed by Microsoft Corp. to serve as a focused feedback mechanism for Microsoft Windows Mobile platform development, and provide leading companies with the tools and resources they need to bring the most innovative and successful mobility solutions to market – a Microsoft Certified Partner, and Microsoft Windows Embedded partner. Copyright (C) 1997-2010 PhatWare Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases