Tea Party Memo Now Free – Most Successful Tea Party App
Fort Worth, Texas – Politically Mobile, LLC today is pleased to announce it is offering Tea Party Memo as a free iPhone app, available for download in Apple’s App Store in the news category. Since its initial release in February 2010, Tea Party Memo has consistently been among the most successful apps in the paid news apps category and the most successful Tea Party app.
Tea Party Memo successes:
* Ranked among the top 50 selling paid news apps for 8 weeks in a row
* Consistently ranked among the top 20 selling paid news apps throughout the month leading up to the 2010 mid-term elections
* Featured in “What’s Hot” in the iTunes Store news category
* Ranked as one of the top 10 US Election Day apps by MacDailyNews
* Highly rated by its users
In addition to offering daily updates of top stories and commentary selected from trusted news outlets, Tea Party Memo provides updates from local Tea Parties, features top Conservative bloggers and offers users the opportunity to upload and share photos and reports.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Tea Party Memo 1.3.4 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the News category. The developers of Tea Party Memo believe transitioning from a paid to free app will lead to increased user-contributed content and open up greater sharing and networking possibilities.
Located in Fort Worth, Texas, Politically Mobile, LLC develops mobile applications. Copyright (C) 2010 Politically Mobile, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases