Com2uS Needs Your Creativity, Icon Wanted for Upcoming Music Game
Com2uS, the makers of Slice It! and Homerun Battle 3D is preparing to launch their next big title, Touch The Beat. Touch The Beat is a new type of rhythm action game where users can tap, drag, hold and multi touch the wide screen of the iOS devices listening to music.
The best part of Touch The Beat is that users can create their own games using their own music from their iphones, ipod touches and ipads and share them with friends. The User Created Content along with the regular updates from the developer will make the game and music playing experience more diverse.
To emphasize the User Creation philosophy of the game, Com2uS is holding numerous contests on its website and facebook. As an example, Com2uS is looking for an icon that will present their music game at its best! The contest is open for all to take part in, with expectations for graphic designers from Crowdsource communities to take part and pimp up the game.
- 1st $300 Amazon.com Gift Card!!
- 2nd $100 Amazon.com Gift Cards (2 winners)
- AND $10 US iTunes Gift Cards (15 randomly selected winners)
How to Win
- Create something that draws attention to the game.
Review, cartoon, fun parady video, and demo video are all acceptable!
* TTB title logo must be included somewhere as a part of the creation.
- Submit by Nov. 21.
- Send your creation or a link to the creation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include the following information.
First & last name, contact email, forum ID
Having numerous comments under your YouTube video (or creation) will help you WIN!
- Nov. 28, 2010
Go to Com2uS‘ website for the official rules. Good luck, everyone!