Full Fat announces Flick Golf for iPhone and iPad
Coventry, United Kingdom – Full Fat Games today is proud to announce the upcoming release of Flick Golf, its latest golfing game for iPhone and iPad devices – coming to the App Store this November. Flick Golf follows on from the companies’ current releases, Deadball Specialist and Zombie Flick. With several beautifully rendered 3D environments together with unique ball controls, the game of Golf has been Reinvented. Flick Golf will feature 2 main game modes, Quickshot and World Tour, each with several of their own unique and compelling environments.
Flick Golf Features:
* Try to shoot the perfect score in Quickshot mode
* Play World Tour, from the USA’s West Coast to Japan in the Far East
* Varying wind from the lightest breeze, to full on gales
* Incredibly accurate in-flight spin control
* Stunningly realised 3D environments
* Integrated Openfient leaderboards and achievements
* Full high resolution Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4 and iPad
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later
* 45 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flick Golf for iPhone will be priced at $2.99 (USD) and Flick Golf HD for iPad priced at $4.99. Both will be available for purchase on the App Store during this November, 2010.
Full Fat has been making great games since 1996, developing over 70+ games across all formats. Utilizing its wealth of experience and passion for gaming, Full Fat continues to be the popular choice for publishers, building new IP for handheld, console and digital markets. Copyright (c) 2010 Full Fat. All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered Trademarks of Apple Inc. in the US and other Countries.
Filed: Press Releases