Paper People Jokes announces apps for iPhone and iPad
Houston, Texas – After more than 70 jokes and 70,000+ views, animated series Paper People Jokes announces a new sister series, Paper Cut, and the release of an app for iPhone and iPad now available on the iTunes app store.
An official Shortlist Selection for Original Series at the Vimeo Festival + Awards in 2010, Paper People Jokes selects the funniest jokes sent in by viewers each week and animates them with a construction-paper stop-motion animation style, and includes animated caricatures of the viewers who submitted the joke. In addition to these weekly jokes, the worst jokes submitted each week will now be animated in a sister series called Paper Cut. Both series are now exclusively available on the iPhone and iPad app.
The Paper People Jokes app for iPhone and iPad will make it even easier for viewers to participate in the Paper People Jokes process. The app will allow users to record their voices telling the joke being animated, and vote for their favorite jokes.
* Watch 75+ animated jokes (with more added each week)
* New jokes (not available anywhere else) every week
* Tell a joke and you could be on the show (voice recorder function)
* 2 different animated series in 1app (good jokes and bad jokes)
* Favorite jokes
* Search jokes
* Browse joke categories
* Rate jokes and search based on ratings
* Filter out dirty jokes, good jokes, or bad jokes
* PUSH notifications to alert you when new jokes are posted (coming soon in update 1.1)
* 3 video quality settings (low, medium, and high)
* If your joke gets animated, you get an official Paper People Caricature to use as your Facebook or social media avatar
Internet Connection is required
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch. Requires iOS 4.0 or later
Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later
Located in Sugar Land, Texas, Paper Brain Productions produces interactive animated content for the web and mobile devices. Copyright (C) 2010 Paper Brain Productions Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Filed: Press Releases