App Updates: SoundHound, Doodle Fit, Slice It!, Twittelator for iPad, Weather HD, Tiki Toss 3D, Facebook
There are updates available for several of our favorite iPhone and iPad apps today; SoundHound, Doodle Fit, Slice It!, Twittelator for iPad, Weather HD, Tiki Toss 3D and Facebook. Here’s the breakdown:
SoundHound – iTunes Link
- Fast app switching for iOS 4: go right back to where you were in SoundHound!
- Connection improvements for certain users in the UK and France
- Bug fixes
- Graphics updates
- Updated Facebook login – you may have to re-login one time
- Hint function added. Let the game help you if you get stuck in a level.
- Easier and quicker level start. Just tap on the shape on level selecting screen to start the puzzle.
- Faster removal of blocks. Quick tap on a block removes it from the shape.
- Minor bug fixes. Several important and other minors bugs fixed.
- 10 more NEW stages have been added from 71 to 80 in Chapter 4
- Chapter5 is coming soon!
- Added Achivements in Game Center!
- Supports 4 more languages – German, Spanish, French, Italian
- You can skip the stage which you feel diffucult to solve it.
- And also we added more hint in each stage to make you feel easier to get over!
- Option to post to Facebook Wall (Settings, Services, Facebook)
- Ready for the Bitpocalypse
- Lists load up to 200 tweets
- Profile shows Verified and Protected accounts
- Shows how many lists follow you in Lists popover
- Your RT’s show up in Retweets By Me correctly
- Plixi (formerly known as TweetPhoto) photos upload
- plixi and img.ly photos displayed inline
- Links with target=_blank open now in web view
- Custom bit.ly accounts working again
- QuickView: If you’ve three or more cities, click on the arrow below the city name and quickly scroll through your cities. Clicking on any cities name will open the detailed weather information for this city.
- The iPad now has Hourly (instead of 3-Hourly) forecast.
- Several bug fixes and improvements.
- Added game analytics.
- Optimized for OTA downloads.
Facebook – iTunes Link
- Groups: share photos and posts with small groups of friends
- Deals: discover great deals around you
- Places: tag more friends after you check in, add photos
- Various bug fixes
Filed: Games • iPad • iPadmodo • iPhone • Music • Social Networking • Updates • Weather