Tapulous Launches Free Music Racing Title Called Riddim Ribbon
Tapulous, a division of Disney Mobile, have released a new free music racing app for the iPhone and iPod Touch called Riddim Ribbon. The new style game includes more than 15 free tracks including Far East Movement’s number one hit “Like a G6”. There are more than 30 tracks available from top artists including the Black Eyed Peas’ “Rock that Body” and other artists including Cascada, Enrique Iglesias, Good Charlotte, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake, Taio Cruz. and more. The game is different from previous Tapulous titles, focusing on racing along a ribbon rather than the traditional floating music.
TAPULOUS LAUNCHES NEW FREE VERSION OF HIT ‘RIDDIM RIBBON’ MUSIC RACING APP ON APP STORE
New game launches with more than15 free songs including Far East Movement’s No. 1 Hit, ‘Like a G6’
PALO ALTO, Calif – October 27, 2010 – Tapulous, part of Disney Mobile, launched today its newest app on the Apple App Store, “Riddim Ribbon.” The free apps puts iPhone and iPod touch users in the driver’s seat of the hottest new music racing app featuring more than 15 free tracks including Far East Movement’s No. 1 hit song,” Like a G6.” In addition, the app features another 30+ tracks for purchase from top artists such as Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and Taio Cruz in packs of two ($0.99) or four ($1.99).
“Riddim Ribbon” is the perfect mashup of music and racing that has users tilting their iPhone or iPod touch as they speed down a crazy, curving ribbon collecting pebbles on their way to achieving a higher score. Stray too far off the path or hit too many obstacles and players will lose their groove and have to get back in the rhythm. For players looking to shift to a new gear, jump to the upper track and play along to some fresh artist remixes.
“The first version of Riddim Ribbon got rave reviews for combining hit music with challenging gameplay in a way that was fun and kept users coming back for more,” said Tim O’Brien, vice president of business development, Disney Mobile. “Tapulous continues this tradition in its newest version by compiling an unprecedented list of hit songs from today’s biggest artists, and making the app free for users to experience the ride.”
A sample list of songs available in the app include:
• Far East Movement “Like a G6”
• Black Eyed Peas – “Rock That Body” and “Imma Be”
• Cascada – “Pyromania” and “Evacuate the Dance Floor”
• Yolanda Be Cool & D-Cup – “We No Speak Americano”
• Enrique Iglesias – “I Like It” (feat. Pitbull) and “Bailamos”
• “Sugar, We’re Goin Down” and “Thnks Fr Th Mmrs” Fallout Boy
• Good Charlotte – “Little Things” (Patrick Stump Remix) and “The Anthem” (Million $ Mano Remix)
• Gwen Stefani – “Hollaback Girl” and What You Waiting For (Jacque Le Cont’s TWD Mix)
• Justin Timberlake – “Love Stoned/I Think She Knows” (Tiesto Remix) and “Sexy Back”
• Lady Gaga – “Alejandro” (Skrillex Remix), “Just Dance,” “Poker Face” (Space Cowboy Remix), “Bad Romance” (DJ Dan Remix)
• LMFAO – “I’m In Miami, Trick,” and “Shots” (ft. Lil Jon)
• Passion Pit – “Sleepyhead” and “Little Secrets”
• Rihanna – “Disturbia,” “Rockstar 101” (Chew Fu Teachers Pet Fix), “Rude Boy” (Chew Fu Vitamin S Fix) and “Hard” (Jump Smokers Remix)
• Taio Cruz – “Dynamite” and “Break Your Heart” (Vito Benito FF Remix)
• La Roux – “Bulletproof” (Dave Aude Cherry Remix) and “In For The Kill”
“Riddim Ribbon” is available for free on the App Store or at http://bit.ly/riddimribbonfree.
Filed: Entertainment • Featured • Free Apps • Games • iPhone • New Apps • News